Frog Education Ltd is committed to achieving excellence in everything we do and welcome feedback from all our customers to help improve our products and services.
Please follow the below guidelines in regards to raising a ticket with the Frog Support team:
1. Go to https://support.frogeducation.com
2. Enter login credentials (please email email@example.com with your name, school and email address to register an account with us).
3. Select "Submit a Ticket"
4. Select "Next"
5. Select your issue type from the necessary drop down menus depending on what product you have with us
6. Enter the "Subject" as the ticket title of what issue you have.
7. Enter the description of the issue in the body of the ticket (just under the Subject field). Depending on your query, please confirm the following details so that Support can pro-actively investigate:
- Confirm username or some details of the affected Frog account(s).
- Confirm URL of the affected Frog platform.
8. Attach any necessary files to the ticket that may be useful for the Support Team to investigate (e.g screenshots, XML files from Frog extractor logs etc)
10. Click "Submit" - this will send a ticket over to the Support Team who will in turn respond to you via email or telephone.
Once your ticket has been submitted to us, you will receive confirmation of your support ticket details to the email you are registered to us with. This will provide you with an individual unique ticket ID to track your query. If you wish to add any further information to your initial submission, please be ready to quote this ticket ID if you are calling via telephone, or alternatively, you can just respond to the ticket via email. This is so we can link all information relating to your query together in one place.
Please note: It is best to contact the Support Team when you are experiencing a technical issue that cannot be resolved by yourselves in the school, or you can contact us if you are unsure on how to use parts of the product.
The team are available 08:00-17:00 (UK Time) Monday to Friday but are closed on bank holidays.
If you are unable to find supporting documentation for the issue or question you have, please notify a member of the Frog Support Desk so we can help you further.
Customer Service Policy
Our customer service policy makes clear our commitment to providing excellent services. Key to achieving that vision is a good relationship with our customers.
We aim to be:
- Courteous, helpful, open and honest in delivering high quality services
- Provide a friendly service, showing respect and sensitivity
- Professional and positive in our approach
- Effective in listening and responding to you when you are dissatisfied
- Treat everyone fairly and equally, with respect and dignity
We would like you to:
- Treat all of our staff with courtesy and respect
- Give us the information we need to help you
- Give us your views and suggestions to help us improve our services
Frog Support contact details:
T: +44 (0) 1422 395939